Welcome - Orthodontic Solutions for Children and Adults
Linda J. Krebs, DDS, PhD
Learn more about how we create beautiful smiles and healthy bites to last a lifetime! Please click the link above for a free virtual consultation.
Welcome to the Orthodontic Solutions website. Whether you are one of our patients or just looking for more information about orthodontics, we hope that our site is helpful to you. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
COVID-19: Enhanced Protocols to Keep You Safe
Dear Patients and Families,
Our office goes above and beyond to keep our patients and the community safe from Covid-19 and other contagious illnesses. We follow all state, local and federal guidelines for dental and dental specialist offices. We don’t cut corners when it comes to your health and safety!
We have instituted enhanced precautionary measures to minimize the risk of coronavirus transmission to patients and staff in the office.
Below is a summary of some of the important steps we take:
– Enhanced PPE (personal protective wear) for our staff
– Covid-19 symptom screening
– Masks must be worn by all in our office
– Patient hand sanitizing, frequent staff hand sanitizing and increased surface disinfection throughout the office
– Minimal use of our reception area. Your car is our waiting room (we will call and text to communicate about appointments, to help minimize the number of people in the office and to help us maintain social distancing
– Limiting people in the office with reduced schedule and patient-only to come in for appointments (unless assistance is required by the patient)
– Reduction of high-touch items and areas
– Please brush and use restroom at home prior to appointment
– Addition of remote Dental Monitoring for interested patients to increased monitoring of your treatment, while decreasing some types of in person visits. This service facilitates uploading images to our free monitoring app and virtual visits when appropriate.
– Prescriptive scheduling to minimize risks
– Air filtering and purification in treatment rooms and reception area Some things are the same.
– The health and well being of our patients is our top priority now and always.
– We will continue to be available to all of our patients for questions and emergencies at 978-256-8531.
– We will continue to provide the best possible orthodontic care in a safe and friendly environment.
– We make awesome smiles and happy patients.
We want to assure you that we are taking continuous steps to ensure that our office remains a safe place for patients. It’s important for you to know that orthodontists and orthodontic care teams are experts in infection control.
PLEASE REMEMBER: If you are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, please remain at home and contact your primary care physician immediately.
The best way to protect yourself and your community is with everyday preventative actions, like wearing a mask, washing hands often and disinfecting surfaces regularly.
Let’s all work together to do our part to weather the challenges posed by this virus. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adhere to the new recommendations in the coming weeks and months.
Take Care and Keep Smiling,
Dr. Linda Krebs and our Entire Team
Orthodontic Solutions for
Children and Adults
Dr. Krebs provides orthodontic treatment for children, teens, and adults. We use the most current and proven techniques to create straight teeth and a properly functioning bite. The orthodontist personally manages every case and sees each patient at every visit. You will find that Dr. Krebs is extremely caring, knowledgeable and highly skilled. Her top-notch credentials, paired with her warm and caring demeanor, ensures that all of our patients get the best results possible.
We would like to invite you to take advantage of our complimentary consultation to learn if you or a family member could benefit from orthodontic treatment. Come meet us and you’ll see how we provide personal orthodontic care, utilizing the most up to date and aesthetic techniques to create beautiful smiles and healthy bites.