Linda J. Krebs, DDS, PhD
We love to see you smile!
Learn more about how we create beautiful smiles and healthy bites to last a lifetime! Please click the link above for a free virtual consultation.
Welcome to the Orthodontic Solutions website. Whether you are one of our patients or just looking for more information about orthodontics, we hope that our site is helpful to you. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
COVID-19: Massachusetts Limited Re-opening
Dear Patients and Families,
We are pleased to announce that we are beginning the process of re-opening the office for certain types of procedures that are within the state, local and federal guidelines for dental and dental specialist offices.
Our team will be calling patients as we are able to see you for the type of appointment that you require.
We have instituted enhanced precautionary measures to minimize the risk of coronavirus transmission to staff and patients in the office. These enhanced protocols are in keeping with the recommendations and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and recommendations from the Massachusetts Dental Society, the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists.
Some things are different.
Below is a summary of some of the changes:
– Enhanced PPE (personal protective wear) for our staff
– Covid-19 symptom screening and temperature taking for all staff and patients
– Masks must be worn by all in our office
– Patient hand sanitizing and increased surface disinfection
– Your car is our waiting room (we will call and text to communicate about appointments, etc)
– Limiting people in the office with reduced schedule and patient-only to come in for appointments (unless assistance is required by the patient)
– Elimination of high-touch optional things such as magazines and brushing area
– Please brush and use restroom at home prior to appointment
– Addition of remote Dental Monitoring for increased monitoring of your treatment to decrease some types of in person visits. This service facilitates uploading images to our free monitoring app and virtual visits when appropriate.
– Prescriptive scheduling to minimize risks Some things are the same.
– The health and well being of our patients is our top priority now and always.
– We will continue to be available to all of our patients for questions and emergencies at 978-256-8531.
– We will continue to provide the best possible orthodontic care in a safe and friendly environment.
– We make awesome smiles and happy patients.
We want to assure you that we are taking continuous steps to ensure that our office remains a safe place for patients. It’s important for you to know that orthodontists and orthodontic care teams are experts in infection control.
PLEASE REMEMBER: If you are experiencing fever (greater than 100.4), cough, or shortness of breath, please remain at home and contact your primary care physician immediately.
The best way to protect yourself and your community is with everyday preventative actions, like washing hands often and disinfecting surfaces regularly.
Let’s all work together to do our part to weather the challenges posed by this new virus. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adhere to the new recommendations in the coming weeks and months.
Take Care and Keep Smiling,
Dr. Linda Krebs and our Entire Team
Orthodontic Solutions for
Children and Adults
Dr. Krebs provides orthodontic treatment for children, teens, and adults. We use the most current and proven techniques to create straight teeth and a properly functioning bite. The orthodontist personally manages every case and sees each patient at every visit. You will find that Dr. Krebs is extremely caring, knowledgeable and highly skilled. Her top-notch credentials, paired with her warm and caring demeanor, ensures that all of our patients get the best results possible.
We would like to invite you to take advantage of our complimentary consultation to learn if you or a family member could benefit from orthodontic treatment. Come meet us and you’ll see how we provide personal orthodontic care, utilizing the most up to date and aesthetic techniques to create beautiful smiles and healthy bites.